Terms and Conditions
Brisbane Premier Limousine Service – Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted are retail one-way or with-return transfer prices, as specified in your request for quote. GST is included in quoted prices. Prices are in Australian Dollars.
- The booking is not considered confirmed until we have received payment and you receive a confirmation phone call, text or e-mail. You will get a confirmation phone call from Brisbane Premier Limo Service 48 hours prior to the pick up or transfer time. If you don’t get a confirmation call from Brisbane Premier Limousines, please immediately phone Peter on 0421 409 098.
- Tolls and parking fees are included in quoted prices. If your itinerary changes, any additional tolls or parking fees may have to be included in the changed price.
- The prices and services are subject to change without notice.
- Brisbane Premier Limo Service may at any time amend its terms and conditions without notice.
- We reserve the right to use subcontractors and chauffeurs when needed.
- We reserve the right to use a different vehicle when the vehicle requested cannot be used. If feasible, we will advise you of changes like this when we initially confirm your booking.
- If payment is made by bank transfer or cheque, the funds transfer needs to have cleared prior to the pickup time.
- We may be able to cater for cities and regions not mentioned on our website. Ask for a quote if you think we may be able to help.
Conditions of Travel
- We will never compromise on safety or break the law. We will not exceed the maximum number of allowable passengers for the vehicle.
- Please request a pickup time that allows enough time to make your flight or reach your destination on time, as our drivers will not speed for you.
- Brisbane Premier Limo Service will not be held responsible for delays incurred due to traffic delays, vehicle breakdown, incorrect pickup or dropoff information, acts of nature, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Brisbane Premier Limo Service is not obliged to compensate travellers for any delays or late arrivals.
- We can cater for excess luggage, providing you notify us in advance of the number of bags you are travelling with.
- We are not responsible for the loss or damage to luggage, personal items or valuables.
- Due to government regulations, smoking is illegal while you are in our vehicle.
- Consumption of alcohol is only allowed in stretch limousines.
- High levels of intoxication will not be tolerated in our vehicles.
- Possession or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drug will not be tolerated.
- Abuse of drivers by passengers will not be tolerated.
- Leaning out of windows or sunroofs is prohibited under state laws.
- If, due to illegal or unacceptable behaviour by passengers, we refuse entry to any persons or expel passengers or terminate the trip, the full trip price will still be charged.
- Any damaged or cleaning to the car will incur a fee.
- All children under 7 must be in a baby or booster seat. Child restraints will be supplied at a small surcharge if required.
- Simply call or email us or complete the form on the website and we will provide you with a quote.
- Please make your booking at least 24 hours in advance. If you need to book late, we will try to accommodate you, but we encourage early reservations.
- If you are travelling by air, we need to know your flight number, airline and airport to ensure we can cater for late or early arrival of your flight.
- We need to know how many passengers are travelling and how much luggage you have. If there are more than 11 people travelling or large amounts of luggage, please ensure you let us know when booking. We have a variety of different-sized vehicles and a large-capacity luggage trailer, if needed. If you book a vehicle which can’t carry the number of passengers and the amount of luggage you have, the fare for that vehicle will still apply if it is unable to do the transfer.
- If you wish to make a late booking do not hesitate to contact us, as we will try to accommodate you with any late bookings or changes. However, early reservations are encouraged.
- For Stretch Limousines, a $100 deposit is payable at the time of booking.
Pickup and Dropoff Arrangements
- You should speak with the chauffeur by phone if you cannot be at the pickup location at the arranged time, to avoid being treated as a “no show”.
- For arriving domestic flights, meet your driver at the arrival gate, or if requested, at the baggage claim area.
- There are no extra charges if your flight arrives early or late, as we monitor the expected arrival time using the flight number you give us when you book.
Changes and Cancellations
- If you change your itinerary and need to change your booking with us, please advise us as soon as possible.
- If extra stops are added after the booking is made, there may be an additional charge.
- If you change the date and time of a booking by less than 48 hours, no extra charge will apply.
- Conditions for vehicles other than Stretch Limousines:
- If you cancel your booking less than four hours before the booked pickup time, full fare will be charged.
- If you cancel less than 3 weeks of the journey, a fee of 10% of the quoted fare may apply, but we will refund this to you if another client books the vehicle for the date and time you originally booked.
- Special conditions for cancellation of Stretch Limousine and Stretch Hummer bookings:
- When you cancel more than 2 months before the pickup date, no fee will apply.
- When you cancel more than 7 days and less than 2 months before the pickup date, a fee of $100 will be charged.
- If you cancel less than seven days before the pickup date, the full quoted fare will be charged.
Fares and Payment Methods
- All fares are quoted one-way transfers unless a return is requested.
- Quoted fares include GST.
- An electronic invoice is sent to you after you accept the quote, and you need to pay the amount before the trip. There are a number of ways you can pay:
- Online payment via the single-use URL link in your electronic invoice, by Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa and Amex only, 3% surcharge).
- Bank Transfer (no surcharge). If you pay less than 3 days before your trip, you must send us a copy of your payment receipt.
- Debit or Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex and Cabcharge – surcharges apply) in the car on pickup or by phone beforehand.
- EFTPOS in the car on pickup (no surcharge).
- We also can offer accounts to organisations on seven-day invoice cycle.
- A baby or a booster seat will attract a $10 dollars surcharge.
- All fares are subject to change without any notice.
Contact for Further Information
For questions or enquiries please call Peter on 0421 409 098 or by email email@example.com